What and how we collect information from visitors?
While subscribing to the site or leaving a feedback, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, website, interests etc. through a registration form. We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site. We also collect information with the feedbacks on blogs, likes and comments on the blogs. Unconventionalandvivid.com might access basic information from the visitors in order to promote website content and increase engagement.
If you choose to access and browse the content, we may also get access to your personal information such as IP Address, place of accessing the website, access timing and website related information. This information is not personally identifiable by the customer and will be used by Unconventionalandvivid.com to enhance promotion and web experience. However, none of the information will be shared to anyone.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your queries and questions.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Some information will be saved in your browser with use of the cookies when you return to the website and helps in saving time. However, if all the information is saved in your hard disk, it is not accessible to unconventionalandvivid. Cookies are enabled in some browsers and in some it is disabled.
Sharing and Disclosing of Information
UnconventionalandVivid will disclose any information only after taking permission from the reader/visitor. In such cases, the information may be shared or disclosed.
- When the visitor gives permission to do so.
- When the information needs to be shared internally for business purposes.
- If government (Indian or foreign), security, defense, revenue, regulatory or any other authority ask for it.
- In case of legal and law requirement
- For promotion, website analysis, personalization of website for readers, information could be used with Third Parties handling website.
- If there is a promotional event run and the reader wish to participate in the same event or sponsorship, on taking permission the information can be shared to the Third Parties.
- Unconventionalandvivid is not responsible and liable for any actions by any third party.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Affiliate Programs and Disclosures